ON SITE LOGISTICS: Contact Carl Boller -
- Assist competitors to launch & retrieve boats including parking & retrieving dollies & trailers & running hoists. Must be available during launching & retrieving, but may be free during mid-day depending on weather. At least 6 people each day.
- Moving unused boats from club property to Caz College during week prior to regatta & returning them to club during week following.
- Direct Parking - Sat. 2-3 people, Sun. 2-3 people
ON THE WATER: Contact Steve Burrell -
- Volunteers to go out in their boats to pass out snacks & beverages to racers Sat.12-2
- Utility boats - Mark and safety boats and people
- Scorekeepers and other personell on Race Committee boats. Sat. 9-5 &/or Sun.9-3
REGISTRATION AND SCORING - Contact Elaine Marshall -
- Registration Desk - Friday afternoon (to help stuff bags) and Saturday morning 8:30 - 10:00
- Scoring - receive phone results from Race Commitee Boats at the club Saturday 12-5 and/or Sunday 11 - 3
FUNDRAISING - Contact Eileen Lowe -
- Make contacts regarding sponsorships to benefit Jr. Fleet.
HOSPITALITY - Contact Elaine Hartt
- Volunteers to help with breakfast (especially breaking down) Sat8-10 & Sun 8-9
- Saturday evening dinner.
HOUSING - Contact Beecher Graham
- Put up sailors
- Provide camping space
OTHER - Contact Robbie Lewis
- Don't know what you want to do? Contact Robbie and put your name on the general list.